Kosamattam Finance provides depository services to its investors. Holding of securities in electronic form has various advantages to the investor. Demat ensures the transfer of securities instantly. Another advantage of holding a demat account is that there is no TDS for Depository held securities. Other risks such as loss, theft, delays etc. are avoided completely. In Depository system, the transfer of securities takes place by way of electronic book entries.
It is an easy and convenient mode to hold securities.
The risks of misplacing the physical certificates or that of thefts, fake securities or time delays are reduced since Demat accounts are electronic as opposed to the old paper based system.
Demat account is not only for equity shares but you can keep NCDs , mutual funds, gold exchange traded fund, preference shares in it which makes it easier for individuals to keep track of their investments as they do not have to check several account, they just have to check their demat account for knowing about their portfolio.
Statements can be accessed online just like checking Bank Account Balance.
Kosamattam finance Depository Participant is a participant of Central Depository Services (India) Limited (CDSL).
To know more please go through the investor Charter Annexure A ,Annexure B & Annexure C
KOSAMATTAM FINANCE LIMITED
KOSAMATTAM CITY CENTRE
FLOOR NO 4TH & 5TH, T B ROAD
KOTTAYAM – 686001
SEBI REGISTRATION NUMBER - IN – DP – 415-2019
No Authorized persons
|Name||Designation||Contact Number||Email id|
|Mathew K. Cherian||Chairman cum Managing Directoremail@example.com|
|Laila Mathew||Whole-time Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Annamma Varghese C||Compliance Officer -DPemail@example.com|
|Sreenath Palakkattillam||Company Secretaryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- Login to www.kosamattam.com
- Select Online Demat Account
- Provide client basic details including Email & Mobile number & Type Otp generated
- Select Aadhaar Otp (EKYC)
- Provide Aadhaar number & generate OTP
- Capture Live photo & Proceed
- Fill the DP part next & select the Tariff
- Choose the Nomination part , select the preferred choice.
- Enter DP bank details & then Client Basic details
- Upload Pan card, bank proof & sign of the client in the required format
- Preview the Filled form & enter the OTP details
- Esign the application by giving the Otp generated & entry process is over
A client can submit a complaint through email@example.com. After examining the matter, your grievance will be resolved & will receive a reply mail updating the status.
If the grievance is not redressed satisfactorily, the client may in accordance with the SCORES guidelines, escalate the same through the SCORES Portal and if they are still not satisfied with the outcome, they can initiate dispute resolution through the ODR Portal - https://smartodr.in/login